Monday, March 2, 2009

AJ's Adventure Playground


On Saturday, I went to AJ's with my dad. I met my sisters, my nephews and my nieces there. My older sisters and my dad sat down and had a cup of tea. My little sister Orla and my niece Elisha played together in the little kids' area. I played with my older niece Shannon and my nephews Reece and Lee. We played tig and football.

AJ's is a big indoor adventure playground. It has a football area, different types of slides and air guns that shoot balls. It has also got a café which sells snacks and drinks.

After a couple of hours we went home because we were all tired.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Joey! Elisha had great fun that day as well and really enjoyed spending time with you and Orla.

love Jenna xx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest